Everyone has gone on vacation and thought, “Man, I should have brought ___________ with me.” This usually ends up with you buying it when you get there. What if you had an essential travel bag with things that can make travel even easier, that’s what this list is for.
- Multi-Use Jacket Gripper ($29). This may not be something you would think of until you get to the airport, you are wearing a jacket, you realize you don’t have anymore room in your bag and now you have to carry a jacket around. The jacket carry is annoying and very avoidable. Not only can you use this for travel, think of all the festivals you can use this at!
- The Paris Travel Ballerina Slipper ($32). This one is for the ladies…I say this because I don’t know if they have the shoes big enough for men. WE ARE GENDER INCLUSIVE OVER HERE! Nevertheless, I’m a person who swells up on flights, it doesn’t matter how much water I drink and how much sodium I avoid, I still swell up. My solution was to switch to more comfortable elastic flats that I can carry in my bag and the best foldable flats are Isotoner’s Paris Travel Ballerina Slippers, they are moisture wicking and they have a cute little travel pouch.
- Anker PowerCore 26800 ($66). I know what you’re thinking, $66 isn’t cheap. Don’t worry though, Anker is one of the most trusted charging experts. Anker products last a long time and you also get a 18 month warranty for your batteries and chargers. These batteries come in handy when you are sitting in the airport and your phone or tablet are on 10%, don’t run around the airport looking for an outlet, confidently pull out your PowerCore and charge your device. Here’s a tip for single people looking to mingle and people looking to make a friend, this PowerCore has 3 USB ports, offer it to someone and watch as you become a hero amongst men and women.
- EPICKA Universal Travel Adapter ($22). Universal adapters are a must for a traveler, don’t expect to use a US adapter in an English home. You don’t want to have to stop your fun to run to the nearest Boots to find an adapter. This adapter is useful in the United States, Australia, Europe and the United Kingdom. There are also adapters with an additional converter for Asia, but many of them are out of stock at the moment, sorry.
- ComfortPlus 3-in-1 Premium Travel Blanket ($25). Sleeping on a plane can be super uncomfortable if you aren’t sitting in business or first class. There are ways to make your plane rest a bit more comfortable and not have to carry too much. A ComfortPlus Travel Blanket can give you comfort and convenience all in one.
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II ($400). Investing in a good pair of noise cancelling headphones can elevate your travel experience immensely. I am a mother, but I can do without listening to anyone else’s screaming little demon child (just kidding, all kids are precious…). These Bose headphones are wireless, but they can also be wired if needed.
I hope these awesome accessories can help you on your next getaway, just pick a nice sturdy a bag to store your items in and wait for your departure. Cuddle up in your new blanket, throw on your new headphones and flats, stow away your jacket, and share your new external battery. I’ll have more accessories for you soon. Love you guys!